In her Somerset County suit, Lezcano v. Coleman, Maria Lezcano, 46, of Bernardsville, is to be paid $1.2 million for injuries she sustained after another car struck hers. The settlement was reached on June 2.
Liability was not disputed, according to Lezcano’s attorney, Michael T. Heck of Epstein Ostrove in Edison. Heck’s colleague and managing partner Daniel N. Epstein was designated trial counsel.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now